Showing posts created in September 2018, View all
1. Fondue Rub a small pot with garlic; add 1 cup white wine and simmer. Whisk in 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with a splash of cognac, then 1/4 pound each Gruyère and Emmentaler cheese; add salt, pepper and nutmeg. Serve hot with apples and bread
2. Tahini Dip Puree 1/2 cup tahini (sesame paste), the juice of 2 lemons, 2 teaspoons ground cumin and 1 minced garlic clove. Drizzle in 1/2 cup hot water; puree until smooth.
3. Hummus Make a half batch of Tahini Dip (No. 2); puree with 1 can chickpeas, 3 tablespoons olive oil and 1/2 cup hot water.
4. Red Pepper Hummus Make a half batch of Tahini Dip (No. 2); puree with 1 can chickpeas, 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 cup roasted red peppers and 1/2 cup hot water.
5. Fried-Chickpea Hummus Make Tahini Dip (No. 2); puree with 1/2 can chickpeas. Microwave until warm. Fry the other 1/2 can chickpeas in olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Top the hummus with the fried chickpeas, red pepper flakes and chopped parsley.
6. Edamame Hummus Make a half batch of Tahini Dip (No. 2). Puree with a 16-ounce bag of thawed shelled edamame and 1/3 cup olive oil; add enough water until smooth.
Fast, easy, processed and preserved... What most people think about the American foodies eat. Although fast-food restaurants are very common. It's a common saying " Excess of anything is bad" even it's junk food. That's why Health Professionals and the government of the USA recommend that everyone should eat from different varieties of food. With the onset of Modernism, life has become far more hectic, busy and complicated, people have become a junkie which makes them devoid of healthy nutrients. SWANKCOOK is one the restaurant in the USA, where u can dine in to have the best of traditional USA dishes enriched with calories and nutrients. Our main motives are to help you be on the track of day-to-day activities.