These days with all the gig type jobs with drivers like Uber eats, DoorDash, GrubHub. The online food delivery industry is booming, what’s next? Well, some of these drivers are going to see something they could do better and launch their own startup. a company called SwankCook.com offers a white label food delivery platform for gig startups.
Selling food from home is NOT a small batch of cookies anymore, Bloggers you might want to share with your readers about SwankCook.com.
We have built the first California home cook AB 626 compliant website made to help home cooks get started on the right path.
1. Fondue Rub a small pot with garlic; add 1 cup white wine and simmer. Whisk in 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with a splash of cognac, then 1/4 pound each Gruyère and Emmentaler cheese; add salt, pepper and nutmeg. Serve hot with apples and bread
2. Tahini Dip Puree 1/2 cup tahini (sesame paste), the juice of 2 lemons, 2 teaspoons ground cumin and 1 minced garlic clove. Drizzle in 1/2 cup hot water; puree until smooth.
3. Hummus Make a half batch of Tahini Dip (No. 2); puree with 1 can chickpeas, 3 tablespoons olive oil and 1/2 cup hot water.
4. Red Pepper Hummus Make a half batch of Tahini Dip (No. 2); puree with 1 can chickpeas, 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 cup roasted red peppers and 1/2 cup hot water.
5. Fried-Chickpea Hummus Make Tahini Dip (No. 2); puree with 1/2 can chickpeas. Microwave until warm. Fry the other 1/2 can chickpeas in olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Top the hummus with the fried chickpeas, red pepper flakes and chopped parsley.
6. Edamame Hummus Make a half batch of Tahini Dip (No. 2). Puree with a 16-ounce bag of thawed shelled edamame and 1/3 cup olive oil; add enough water until smooth.